Projects & WIPs

This is for all projects and work in progress threads. Keep us informed of your latest plans and problems.

Hey guys, here's a little pictorial of my most recent project. A T-bucket with a supercharged BMW V8. Speedway...
Everything was working fine when I bought this car three years ago. Upon further inspection it was revealed the car...

I make everything by myself! It's a long process maybe for6-8 month! I make design for some parts and full body from...
Hi everybody!!! I began to make all parts for my GTR35 from carbonfiber! Some parts i make new design! Everything i...

ok. here goes. Car: BMW E30 325i touring. auto. owner: ME :P Plans: keep it going... possibly upgrades at a...
My mitsi chariot was given the last rights recently as it sadly needed just too much work for the MOT. This meant I...

So here I am again with another project. The last time it was a Post Apocalyptic Chrysler that exploded immediately...
This is my latest purchase. I bought it off eBay.de (Germany) and imported it myself. First time I’ve done this but...

After 4 years and X-amount of dosh spent, my pride and joy is finally finished. Again. Sort of. List of...

The contents of this Thread may cause Offence. Reader Discretion is Advised! So I had probably better start this...

] this is whats being converted..

About two years into the project thus far. (Cannot upload pix or link here yet, am very new, but many thanks...

I just realized I had mentioned this little truck in my Corvair post, but not really posted anything else about it...

Finally finished my (first) project car! Got a full years MOT on Friday after some work on the brakes. List of...

So, I love my vehicle, but the Cockpit seems a little dated. I am going to upgrade and change the console to...

As promised here are pictures of my not very much tuned Ibiza. One month ago it was like this: Then I...

1981 Silver Spirit 57000 miles Pertronix Electronic Ignition 2 1/2 inch custom exhaust with Flowmasters KN air...

Hello friends, I am presenting my second Audi TT built. Main idea was to restore Audi TT MK2 body, replace whole...

Hey guys, This my project car that i have been working on for the last two years. Started out as a 1.4L which...

Ok so i finally picked this baby up, haven't stopped driving it since thursday :) Spec: 225BHP 1.8 turbo BAM Full...

Hi all Here are some pics of my new ST150! Epic little car, I love it. Handles beautifully and goes very well for a...

Good day gents, I got my new car last Sunday and love it!
not advertising a job just want some advice. I would like to make my Toyota corolla into a 10 second car yet still...
Well looks like the cammed V6 idea is going out of the window. I can't justify the amount of money needed to get...

I just realized I hadn't started a thread on this project car, only mentioned in my introduction. I'll summarize the...

Hey guys. As promised I'm starting a thread on one of my other projects. This time it's a 1992 Mitsubishi GTO TT...

Heya folks, while I'm taking a break during a poor weather streak and awaiting for more parts to arrive. Here's a...

Hey guys, it's been a long while since I've been on the forums. Last time I was here I asked you what direction I...

New Project has been going on and I hadn't been on the forum for a while so be indulgent! :P Bought a Brand...

Lancer 2003 ES ... planning on MAYBE converting it to a Semi Ralliart haha ^^ Current mods: 6000k HIDs Both...

This is a direct copy and paste from another forum. It is the complete project so far of the UK's only super...

im alex recently got quizzed by one of the guys at modded said i join up well hello every one i run my own...

hi all, my names sam, im 19, and own a 1988 mini jetblack, which i use for mini shows and trackdays, ive done hill...

Ive been asked to start a thread about my Cosworth engine. Im aware this is not a Ford site & that it may be a big...

i'm back and have a picture;

Hi guy's. As i've come back from the dead and on here once again, I thought i'd also introduce my latest car...
Thinking of getting myself a ford focus 2.0 tdci zetec. Around 05/06. Firstly, is there anything i need to look...
Right then, time has come to give the oldlady some treatment, all the talking about it it has now stopped and I'm...
Hi there guy's. I have thought it time I started my own thread now rather than keep jumping into other peoples with...

My father bought me this as a daily driver when my Monte Carlo bent the valves (and also heavily urging me to get...

This is how the car started life with me. Standard except for exhaust and air filter Here’s a little moving of...

Heres mine :) It's a 55 plate Saab 9-3 v6 Aero, ive had it just under 2 years now, haven't really touched it in the...

This is a project of a friend of mine from U.S. it is a Starion body over a custom chassis with a corvette C5...
So.... I've bought a 1987 Peugeot 205 1.9 GTI.... There is loads I can say about but I don't have any picture...
I'm starting a new project. It's my 95 Integra. Anyone have any good tips?

I'm sorry if this doesn't make any sense as I've whipped it straight from another forum. I've been extremely...
Hi Guys, Thanks for all the kind coments and for making me feel so welcome, my plans for the car...

Well, i first saw this car way back in March, but didnt have the rather OTT money that was being asked for it...

Just a few snaps from the recent rally day at Castle Combe.

G'day all, I have a purvis Eureka. It is a rebodied 1969 VW beetle chassis & is powered by a Mazda 2.5L V6. No...

Picked up this last night as I need another steed whilst I wait for the insurance company to stop faffing around and...

I've braught a 2lt 16vl Corrado only done 77k miles too :D I'm picking it up saturday, I can't wait. Just need to...