So Ive bought a kei truck

My mitsi chariot was given the last rights recently as it sadly needed just too much work for the MOT.
This meant I needed something to move things around . I was going to get a sunny pick up but prices have gone insane so i looked at a kei truck.

Not known or driven much outside Japan where they are everywhere they are literally as it sounds - A baby pick up truck . Most are only around 660cc but are suprisingly nimble as they re so small. .Sold in the UK as bedford rascals with basic spec - usually auto or 4 speed manual and 2WD
Of course like most JDM cars the Japanese top spec is way different especially on older models whichl were smaller, lighter and better built..
So I started the search for such a "beast" and eventually found a 1989 supercharged Suzuki super carry - quite a rare thing
Spec is way different. It is mid engined and has a factory supercharger :eek: and is manual 6 speed ( 5 plus extra low) it can run 2 or 4WD (switched by a lever.) Also has LSD and a diff lock so it will also be my new snow vehicle.
It has history to say it only has done around 50K miles but Im inclined to take that with a rather large pinch of salt.
It arrives end of february but may take a while to register because the DVLA are currentl a lot worse than normal (whic is bad enough)

Hey Brian it's good to know you are still lurking around |B
Sadly T9 has gone MIA and wondered if you know how he is as I believe that Os has health issues ?

Your little SC Suzuki sounds like a trick mini truck that is just the thing to get about in the congested traffic.
Would love to see pics of the beast.

Sounds like a practical fun truck> Imagine if you dropped a 500bhp engine in it :lol: You must post up some pics for us when it arrives.

If you exclusively drive it for a whole month your other cars will seem so much faster.