Both front and back Strut bars
K&N Short Ram intake
Race Pedals
Blue led Shift Knob
Black Tinted Windows
Mitsubishi Logo on BG
Mags

Futur Mods to come:
Mazda 3 2010 Blue Paint ( or something like it )
Might also Paint some Dash peices
Headers with race catalyst and 2.5-3'' pipeline
Racing Car Seats
Upgraded Injectors
Light weight Flywheel
Ceramic Twin clutch
1.8 gear ratio box
Brembo Brakes ( Discs, Pads and Caliper ) ( if they fit :blink: )
Turbo etc.

In head plan overall:
Approx 250-300 hp & torque Range
Convert with Turbo since Superchargers aren't made for that car to my concern
And maybe converting to a 4 wheel drivetrain ( lots said it would cost more than to just buy a Ralliart but ... wheres the fun when its already done for you?! :bigsmile: )

Dunno if 4x4 will work .. :amuse: We'll see about that :)
Don't say I'm a maniac :bigsmile: haha

Picture Origines When I bought it

46577_460140350338_553250338_7107218_3207016_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like a good project, keep us informed and i'm sure if you need any help there will be someone along to point you in the right direction :)

Engine capacity number of valves in the head, Peak HP and at what RPM it makes it, peak torque and what rpm it makes it, also the volumetric efficiency if you can find it.

- 1,999 cc 2 liters in-line 4 front engine with 81.5 mm bore, 95.8 mm stroke, 9.5 compression ratio, overhead cam and four valves per cylinder 4G94
- Fuel economy EPA highway (mpg): 31 and EPA city (mpg): 24
- Power: 89 kW , 120 HP SAE @ 5,500 rpm; 130 ft lb , 176 Nm @ 4,250 rpm

If you need more ... tell me so ...
My Cold air intake ''specs'' told it added 10-16 hp + torque

Ok then, 250 hp is certainly possible for you without the need for internal engine work.

A Garrett GT2056 would probably be your best bet there mate, and be sure not to set the boost too high.

I think you're looking more 10 psi mate, other supporting mods will also dictate how much boost you can run, Intercooler, exhaust, ecu mapping, also remember to use the highest grade fuel you can reasonably get. If you can't get highish octane fuel then water injection can work wonders.

our supreme works on 91 oct%

Turbo WITHOUT Intercooler what fool would do that? :p haha Exhaust will be done this summer ...

ECU mapping? that complicated to do?

Anyways ... I'll probably get Turbonetics shop in my region to help me out :p

Yeah, turbo can be done without an intercooler mate, using water injection, less pressure drop in the system then. ie 0 pressure drop.

and yes, you would need the ECU mapping accordingly and some form of boost control.

If you can afford to pay the Turbonetics guys to do it for you then it is your best option.

There are quite a few people reading this thread looking at the stats but we've not had any updates from you in a while any updates on this project - or have you moved on to another one?

What are your plans for the future?

There are quite a few people reading this thread looking at the stats but we've not had any updates from you in a while any updates on this project - or have you moved on to another one?

What are your plans for the future?
Yes I have moved to another project .. and didn't update sorry .. can delete!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back