Cyberpunk 206 CC

So here I am again with another project.

The last time it was a Post Apocalyptic Chrysler that exploded immediately after passing an MOT.
And this time it is a 206 (That I swore I would keep nice)

However, it passed an MOT and lasted more then a week... so now I'm most likely going to bugger it up.

20201005_111452.jpg

The car in question is a 2002 Peugeot 206 CC 2.0l. (Yes it is a hairdressers car, but I do cut my own hair... so :p )

I intend to try a Cyberpunk style as I really like the aesthetic of it all. Not quite sure how to go about it just yet.

Anyhoo, I will keep you all updated as I inevitably mess up a perfectly functioning car. |B

Redd

Tuner
Car
Peugeot 206cc 2.0
So work has begun.. kind of. I've started the strip down of the interior and giving it all a deep-clean before the design work starts.

20201106_113055.jpg

20201106_113040.jpg

So far I'm thinking maybe a JDM style might work for this theme of car (I am aware this is car is more French then cheese and wine), but no final decisions have been made.

Redd

Tuner
Car
Peugeot 206cc 2.0
UPDATE:

So I still have no idea what I'm doing, but I have made a bit of progress.

20201129_132406.jpg

Most of the headliner is now in the car (2 out of 3) and I have done a few bits of cream plastic trim in a black suede.

I am aware at this point that none of this fits a Cyberpunk theme, but I really wanted a nice interior :cool:

Everything is still up in the air with the design and I dont even know if it will all pan out, but at least it will be a bit of hairdressing luxury :D