Progress of yet another beast!!!

Hi guy's.

As i've come back from the dead and on here once again, I thought i'd also introduce my latest car.

Shes a late 93 Version 1 STi (confirmed by my local Subaru Research garage after about 2 months of them checkin the vin plate lol) It's a full Jap import and so far has been tuned to 315bhp/333lb of torque.

When I got it back in April it was quite standard other than having black, standard 16" wheels and a 2 piece newage spoiler with the top half being black, facelift bonnet, wings, grill and lights (basically a near full facelift front end conversion par the bumper which is still original) oh and also the 3 ", turbo back, straight through exhaust with 5" HKS back box.

Since i've had it i've done:-

-TD05 turbo
-Blitz Blow Off valve
-HKS Mushroom Airfilter
-Custom Made Intake
-Almost complete re-design of the whole looks of the car done entirely by myself with beleive it or not, p**s cans lmao! (will show you in pic's below)
-17", 2003 bugeye STi wheels which I refurbed and painted myself, again with p**s cans lol!
-2 thirds of the silicones have now been done
-Official STi front upper stut brace
-Cusco lower, front "H" frame stut brace
-Upper, Rear strut brace
-Oil Catch tank
-Boost Gauge
-Custom made P1 front splitter made for the pre-facelift bumper
-and last but not least, Uprated Wilwood pads and painted calipers to match my colour scheme.

Now, I wont bore you anymore with more typing lol, so i'll let the pics tell the rest of the story ;)

This is what she looked like when I got her back in April :-
scoob01.jpg

scoob1.jpg

scoob2.jpg

But then the unfortunate happened and has someone reverse into it and did a drive off, in my local Sainsbury's carpark :( So when I finally sourced replacement parts, I had to give the bonnet a bit of touch up due to it being stored under a rose bush for 6 months and got seriously scratched.

This encouraged me to do the following. Again pic's will tell the story ;)

Old bonnet:-

2-3.jpg

1-3.jpg

Then the transfor mation. First, the car I got sourced the bits from:-

newbits.jpg

Last edited: