My Evo Project. Official!

Hi there guy's. I have thought it time I started my own thread now rather than keep jumping into other peoples with questions.

Alot of you will know my planns.

Upgrade Cams
Adjustable Cam pullies
Larger Turbo housing
Remap

Carbon Front splitter
Carbon Exhaust guard
Spark cover (either AMS metal or carbon)

The cams are more or less settled. Either Brian Crower 268's or HKS 264's, im just waiting on the price difference.

The pullies are going to have to be pipers as they are the only preformance part I can find a pair for for less than £200

The turbo housing is on the cards. Just need to decide if there is a difference between wither one of these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_n...plitter&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

The exhaust guard is settled too.

Just need help with the front splitter as I have just noticed all the ''cheap'' ones on the bay of e have an import charge of £120 for delivery.

Also, as the top will be off, and cams getting fitted, is there anything els worth doing in the same project? Flywheel ect ect. Anything you can think off that will add an extra couple hundred quid to the project but will help the overall preformance of the car.

My budget for the whole thing is about £2000. And that includes the dyno run I want to do in Worcester on the 17th of March ;)

Sounds good! Now get the graphs up. ;)

I'll put the graphs up, but they show from the wheels not the fly. On all/most evo's you lose about 20 per wheel. But all the FQ's are rated at the fly. So the FQ400 is about 230ish at the wheels.

The graph shows a peak of about 350 I think, then down to about 320. But like I say, thats at the wheels.
I'll get it up tomorrow. Its in the car and I'm in bed!

There you go lads. Thats at the wheels :D

400 at the fly. Happy days. Bring on an FQ-400 any day! I have been in one, and I recon the power delivery is better in mine all day long!

Attachments

• 03032012064.jpg
    03032012064.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 03032012065.jpg
    03032012065.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 12
There are quite a few people reading this thread looking at the stats but we've not had any updates from you in a while any updates on this project - or have you moved on to another one?

What are your plans for the future?