What can i replace the Impreza with???

2fast2catch

Torque Master
Car
punto
As some of you know the scoob is currently up for sale,

originally bought as a demo car for business and thought it would be big enough for all the stuff we need to take to shows ie, gazebo, stock, tent, more stock, beer, food, bbq etc etc etc, turns out it isnt really big enough especially if the show is a a full weekend job and we need to take more stuff.

have been looking at cars over the last couple of weeks but would need car plus trailer

or

have seen a nissan d21 crew cab with a 4.5 ft factory fitted chassis extension and bed.

nissan would obviously be better for all the stuff we would need to take plus theres no problem with putting baby seat in with it having 'back' seats aswell.

so what are your thoughts guys?

Hummer H3,Audi S6 or RS6, BMW M3 Convertible - with the roof down you will be able to carry almost anything?

What about something really big like a pink range rover!;)

think pickup / van is going to be needed if your carting alot of kit unless youve got the trailer ticket on your license in which case really you could get anything decent and through the kit in the trailer. im thinking more enclosed trailer over open one for security

think pickup / van is going to be needed if your carting alot of kit unless youve got the trailer ticket on your license in which case really you could get anything decent and through the kit in the trailer. im thinking more enclosed trailer over open one for security

i was edging more towards the pickup, the one we are looking at is huge, already thinking about sprayng it all black, polishing up the bull bars, (already has half decent wheels) fitting a few spot lights and a 4-6 inch lift kit,

would do well for advertising the business aswell as wouldnt really beable to miss it.

im sort of going off the trailer idea now, have been looking at the enclosed ones with the roller door but would mean having to rearrange the whole garage to store it and would just be too much hassle everytime i needed to use the garage for work space.

still very much undecided but looks like pickup/van is winning at the min :)

i was edging more towards the pickup, the one we are looking at is huge, already thinking about sprayng it all black, polishing up the bull bars, (already has half decent wheels) fitting a few spot lights and a 4-6 inch lift kit,

would do well for advertising the business aswell as wouldnt really beable to miss it.

think its safe to say youd not miss it esp after youve had it a few weeks

Last edited:
What about a Vedub campervan? That could look so cool with some stickers on it;)

(I Know you don't do Pink! :lol: Just joshing with you!;)

What about a Vedub campervan? That could look so cool with some stickers on it;)

(I Know you don't do Pink! :lol: Just joshing with you!;)

nice campers are too far out of my price range at the min :(

defo going for the whole monster truck thing now :) decided its gonna be too much hassle finding room for a trailer.

got a couple in mind, need to get one in the next couple of weeks so it can be stickered and semi ready for show at croft on 19th july :)

Ooo! Car picking, my favourite game! ;)

850 T5 Volvo estate
Land Rover Defender 130
Land Rover 101 Forward Control, Mucho graphix space! :blink:
Mondeo ST220 estate
Mercedes G Wagen
Volvo Amazon

5406d0d6.jpg

fd1a6ee6.jpg

428ffc80.jpg

79eec982.jpg

b8d7a18a.jpg

30d0ea58.jpg

Ooo! Car picking, my favourite game! ;)

Land Rover 101 Forward Control, Mucho graphix space! :blink:

428ffc80.jpg

And how often do these things turn up ? also bouncing off the rev limiter at 50 could be a problem taking it to shows etc granted the wagon style engines can take the monstor milages that there likly to have