Standard Mods?

Prince

Torque King
Car
BMW E36 318is Coupe
When someone modifies their car and other people like it...you will always get copycats. As a result, many mods have become very 'standard' (and by that I mean used far too much). What mods do you think have become too 'standard'?

I'd say that for the impreza the big,loud exhausts and dump valves are so so common now. I don't think there is that many impreza's without them. Especially the mark 1.

Lexus rear lights are too common now - they even look common on Lexuses or is that lexi ???!?!?!

I think angel eyes have become too much of a standard now. It's a shame because I quite like them, but I don't want my car to look like ever other car on the road, so I won't get them now.

I have to agree with Agnel eyes and lexus lights - they are too common. Even some off the shelf bodykits are very samey.

I think every modified vauxhall has an irmscher grill ( including me!), can't really think of any more standard mods.
Wish I lived in a place where there are more modified cars about, as I only see a few now and again and they are the same ones.

Them stupid pop out punto lights, they luk so ****, u know wich ones im on bout?the 1ns wiv the 5 verticle circle pop out lights

main.jpg

I wouldn't ever not get a mod just because lots of other people had it, if i liked it, I'd get it.
I wonder what the likelyhood is that a car would have exactly the same spec as yours?

Truw Hayley, every new mod is eventually copied by somebody. Soon everyone will have Audi lights instead of angel eyes...and the trend will continue.

Another problem is putting on a body kit. You often see the same cars, with the same body kits driving around looking exactly the same...no it's not the same car...but two cars that look identical!