Punto GT 'Competizione'

Picked up this last night as I need another steed whilst I wait for the insurance company to stop faffing around and make me an offer :blink:

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

2 previous owner's, 98k on the clock but standard (for the moment) except a DV, filter and smoked side repeaters. In really good nick for the age apart from rust on the drivers front wing:

DSC_0169.jpg

However, I'm picking up another wing from Sheffield next week.

Also who is best to speak to about insurance for these kinds of motors? (modified)

It's a bit of a ball ache because you sit there & list all the mods for 25 minutes only for them to either say they can't insure it or give a comically daft quote!

I'm with HIC but Adrian flux & Sky are ok too (I think Sky maybe linked to A.F. though).

Seats are looking really good in the car MA. :bigsmile:

If you got an engineers report with all the mods listed and him saying that everything is done to a high standard, surely that will help things when it comes to insuring it

There are quite a few people reading this thread looking at the stats but we've not had any updates from you in a while any updates on this project - or have you moved on to another one?

What are your plans for the future?