My Little Polo 1.4 Thread

I am always in the garage tinkering with my bikes and all sorts. Now i have a car =D.Time to work on that. I have quite a good taste in modding. Im not going to start do what every " boy racer " does. It will look nice and have decent looks. This is what i have done so far. Keep Posted =]. Will post pics up soon

Last edited:
P170310_1741.jpg

Looking at around £100 - £200
got my eyes on one on eBay at the monent that ends soon. Hopefully I can get it cheap as im bidding for it. Luckly I have the tools to do it myself :D.

Yhh
Shame it happened now though
The night before it happened I spent 4 hours fitting the lowering springs, I now drive a go-kart.
Well did =/

Yesss !
The car was riding quite high so when i took corners it really leaned into them.
So I was going to buy springs off ebay for about £70 then I stumbled across a site called Lo suspension and bought them direct from them for £62 with next day delivery :D.
I did a 50mm drop all around and wow is all i can say.
It sticks to the ground, plus the steering is a bit lighter, maybe becuase the wheels may be cambered ?

get an aligment carried out ASAP mate if the camber is out your looking at poor handling and increased wear on the tyres.

50mm on standard shocks ?

im not a big fan of small hatches, but it looks quite tidy, not sure about the leds, ive been there and done that when i was 17, you will change from then, for the iduction kit try getting aheat sheild to stop the induction kit soaking up all that heat, also for the breather filter i would get a catch tank instead, it will stop all the vapour sticking the engine bay and i heard that it can cause ignition problems too,

it does look miles better now its lowered, i need to lower mine, how did you get the springs on the old shocks, you have a spring compressor to get old ones off?

get an aligment carried out ASAP mate if the camber is out your looking at poor handling and increased wear on the tyres.

50mm on standard shocks ?
Very true,how would they align it and how much would it cost roughly
and yes 50mm on standard shockss

im not a big fan of small hatches, but it looks quite tidy, not sure about the leds, ive been there and done that when i was 17, you will change from then, for the iduction kit try getting aheat sheild to stop the induction kit soaking up all that heat, also for the breather filter i would get a catch tank instead, it will stop all the vapour sticking the engine bay and i heard that it can cause ignition problems too,

it does look miles better now its lowered, i need to lower mine, how did you get the springs on the old shocks, you have a spring compressor to get old ones off?
I put the original airbox back on with out the paper filter then moved to K&N filter to the front right of the engine. Yes i bought a spring compressor kit from screwfix for £15. I only needed to use it to do the front springs though the backs just come of without them. Not sure how i got the old springs onto the shocks they just fitted snuggly