IAT sensor location Clio 1.2 16v Mk2?

02coled

Wrench Pro
Car
Clio Mk2 1.2 16v
Hello
Does anyone know the location of the IAT sensor on a Renault Clio 1.2 16v MK2 2001? Pictures if possible.
Thanks
02coled

IAT sensor

if you wanted to know so that you can fit a stupid little resistor... tried it, it doesn't work :)

Let me get under ma bonnet tomorrow and take photo's for you

Easy peasy, but it's hidden :)

Hey "wezzel98765"
The previous owner actually had the courtesy of fitting one and was the only mod he had on the car. I was told it was the one in my name, and so i wanted to get under and check it out and have a play, fuel consumption seems fine atm, but as its a variable resistance chip its likely to allow for better fuel consumption and better "performance" (from which i understand "performance" is a losse word to use ;) )
Anyhow thanks allot man, yeah iv heard its hard to find, but never exactly where properly.
Thanks allot
02coled

sorry about the delay mate, been out all night for last few days, so i haven't been awake during the day. My dad's torch is in his car and he is away on Business at the moment, so I will get some pictures tomorrow because I need to get up early to get my car because I am leaving it at my mate's house tonight as I am drinking :)