Torque Cars

What is the best cat-back exhaust and panel filter to fit to a clio mrk 3 1.2

Discussion in 'Clio' started by Jonwhyte92, 28 March 2012.

1. Jonwhyte92

Jonwhyte92 Full member

Cambridge uk
    Car:
    Renault Clio 1.2 8V
    I know I'm not going to see much of a gain and the logical thing would be to buy a 1.4 or a 172 or something. But just to increase the throttle response abit and give it abit more of a kick, specific brands and models would be ideal

Jon

Last edited: 28 March 2012
  2. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    For panel filters a K&N cotton filter is hard to beat. I'm not sure i'd worry too much about the exhaust as there is not a lot of gases to flow but you could always get a larger back box for the sound, I really don't think you'd get a particularly noticeable increase with any of these mods.

3. Jonwhyte92

Jonwhyte92 Full member

Cambridge uk
    Car:
    Renault Clio 1.2 8V

Cheers pal :) nah I know it wont make a huge different hopefully just make it abit more lively