Help mee!

baa

Car
Opel Meriva 1.7cdti
Hello I'm newbie to car tuning and i want a good fresh start :D. I wanna buy a car that's gonna be used daily, not a racing car :p, i was looking for something smaller ( agile ). My budget is pretty low (round 3000$ :( ). So as I am pretty noobish can you guys give me some suggestions, on what can i buy for that money, that can make a good project starting point. If anyone wants to help me, here is the page where you could help me find my ride :)

(link removed as per our t&c's - replies can be posted to this thread.)

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
probably try for something like a smallish hatchback like a ford fiesta, pugeot 106, wv polo, fiat punto, vauxhaul corsa. None are particuarly fast or powerful but they are fairly agile and small. After market parts are pretty common, also they are not too complex to work on. Fairly simple engines, wireing and fitting.

probably try for something like a smallish hatchback like a ford fiesta, pugeot 106, wv polo, fiat punto, vauxhaul corsa. None are particuarly fast or powerful but they are fairly agile and small.
Yeah that's the thing I want :D. My town is placed on 4-5 hills so its really curvy up here :D, hehe, no place for powerful machines, just agile ones.