HELP can’t find power upgrades for VW

cali90210

Car
Volkswagen Passat
I need help. I have a 2019 VW Passat Wolfsburg Edition 2.0 EA 888 Gen 3b. I’ve been trying to find power upgrades, I think it has the same engine as the Audi A4 b8? But I’m not sure.
I am hardly able to find an ecu, let alone an exhaust or power upgrades.
I really have a lot I want to do to this car but it’s not looking good.
Eventually I want 400-500 hp but is that even possible?

Don't search for Wolfsburg, they are really rare, the EA888 was fitted to lots of cars so there are parts around for them. Get your engine code which will be something like CAEA, CAEB or CDNC and search for parts for that instead.
Read more about the EA888 at: https://www.torquecars.com/volkswagen/ea888-tuning.php

Over 350bhp and you should think about stronger internal parts (crank, pistons, rods etc...) Also the stock turbo can only be pushed around 30% more with remapping alone, and you'll hit fuelling issues around 240bhp, but there are some better injector around which are good for upto 500hp with the right fuel pump. RS4 TTS parts can often be swapped onto this engine for power gains.

APR know their stuff when it comes to Audi mapping, but not sure if they cover your region.

The K04 turbos are known to fit with a little fiddling, or there are TTE420 TTE480 EFR7164 turbos around in kit form to fit the EA888, search for the turbo codes and hopefully you'll find a local supplier.