Help me spend my £12million

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Yay, it looks like I'm going to come into a lot of money. ;)

How should I spend this money but I'm only going to spend it on cars or car related things?

I've just got to wait for my new friend who is a Nigerian prince to forward the money to my account! I can't believe how many fees there are in a simple transfer, I can see why he needs help transferring money to the UK.

:lol: I think you're going to have a long wait, this is like the guy who nearly bought your car, gave you a fake cheque and asked you to pay his shipping agent when you hand over the keys! I think people see you coming buddy! ;)

I can invest your £12 million for you and double your money in 3 weeks. Just let me know but we have to keep it on the down low! There is a £500 setup holding fee which I'll need in the next couple of hours.

£12 million would buy some really interesting cars and a man cave to keep them in. I'd mix it up a bit, a Ferrari, Dodge Ram, Classic Mustang, Shelby Cobra and a real GT3 race car. The rest of the money would buy me a nice track to play with them on and a supply of fuel.

Is that all your getting Waynne? I am due nearly £50 million after taxes from an oil rig disaster which took most of my family.
This kind chap found my personal details on the bodies with me clearly down as next of kin; and did not want me to lose out.
He has dealt with all the paperwork with the courts and local government on my behalf, with the bulk of my estate to arrive within a year. I just need to send him some money to keep him and his family going until my funds are released while he is looking out for my best interests - bless him! Cheque is in the post to him as we speak ;)

I have to say I would be suspicious as most of the Nigerian prices deal if sums quite a bit above that .

Maybe he is one of the poorer princes .

The sad thing is that people are still falling for it. The old saying 'there is one born every minute' still holds true.

Build my own drag strip and sprint course. This would take a huge chunk of the cash but it would be a revenue stream as there isn't a drag strip in the south or a decent permanent sprint course.

Decent workshop and spray booth.
Finish the Elan :)
Not really interested in collecting cars. However, if I did, I would probably build a Lotus Museum.

Funny you should say that about the drag strip in the south Steve, is North Weald a drag strip or is it classed as something else?

Funny you should say that about the drag strip in the south Steve, is North Weald a drag strip or is it classed as something else?

There is a strip of runway that is used as a drag strip, but it is useless for anything powerful as the surface isn't prepared and the slowing down part is too short. Sprints are also held there but the course isn't permanent and only available, as is the drag strip, for a few days a year due to other events being held there.

I have to say I would be suspicious as most of the Nigerian prices deal if sums quite a bit above that .

Maybe he is one of the poorer princes .
The 12 million was my 1% cut of the transaction ;) Do you think I should have haggled for more then?

As i said its normally more than that. I wont get out of bed to reply to anything unless im gettimg £25m