Avoiding the town centres

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
The town centres are full of cars at the moment, it's as if the whole world has gone mad with some large event.

Are you coping with the traffic and finding parking places or have you hibernated until it's all over! ;)

The shops are closed for one day. I don't understand the madness tbh. I did most of my shopping online so I managed to avoid all the mental folk rushing town in the last couple of weeks leading up to Christmas. I'll be happy when it gets here and I don't have to move about so much

Where possible I shop online and have it delivered to me.

Her indoors on the other hand seems to view personal shopping like some sort of quest to a lost world. I have neither the patience or the desire to go toe to toe with a lot of silly people over products of any nature :wink:

Her indoors on the other hand seems to view personal shopping like some sort of quest to a lost world. I have neither the patience or the desire to go toe to toe with a lot of silly people over products of any nature :wink:

Me neither in fact I am giving up people for new year:(

You should see me in London.... :sad2:

I go from a loving, caring young man to a monster with zero patience or tolerance for the slow! :lol: