Are there really people like this let loose on our roads? WTH!

The instructors final line made me laugh. I think I might have been a bit more upset than that.
I don't understand how that mistake is made? The pedal feel is so different for starters. Then there's the fact the engine revs drop off dramatically. I really can't believe this guy knows how to drive lol

HAhaha, agree with you adam, and how long does it take to realise that your foot is on the wrong peddle, for most the realisation is instant, gee wiz, I thought I was slow...

Panic set in, if a novice then he was outside his comfort zone. I bet he was given a day out as a gift and never drives like that at any other time. However you would think the natural survival extinct would kick in and stamp on the brakes regardless. Good job it was clear and plenty of run off area.

Panic set in, if a novice then he was outside his comfort zone. I bet he was given a day out as a gift and never drives like that at any other time. However you would think the natural survival extinct would kick in and stamp on the brakes regardless. Good job it was clear and plenty of run off area.

Even if it was panic why was he trying to brake with his left foot? If he is a novice which he clearly is then there is no way he should be left foot braking.

Even if it was panic why was he trying to brake with his left foot? If he is a novice which he clearly is then there is no way he should be left foot braking.

Look at johnny Vegas on top gear he had no driving licence but instinctively he left foot braked;)