Current Petrol prices.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
How much was Petrol when you last filled up? (Similar thread going in the diesel forum!)

Oil Prices have just dropped so expect a further drop at the pumps in the next few weeks.

Just to make everyone hate the goverment even more, In Dubai a litre is !0p and they keep their engines running during filling to keep the car cool!!!

I've just handed back that Vectra SRi that was on loan. The 1.8 litre one that is painfully slow. Average 26.8mpg over the week. NOT impressed even if petrol is cheaper than diesel.

I know. Mine is a 2.2 diesel with just over 190bhp and that does 39 with ease ie. driving it pretty enthusiastically. If I'm a good boy I see over 45mpg. hence I do not see where the target market is for a Vectra SRi 1.8. Especailly at nearly £20k

Just filled up at £1.09.9 and 3 miles later I saw petrol for £1.07! :evil: I know in London the prices are hovering around the £1.03.9 mark. What are the prices doing in your area this month then?

think it was £1.09 for vpower last week when i filled up.

Hansi whats all happening over there now ? other than small amounts in the paper ive no heard much

think it was £1.09 for vpower last week when i filled up.

Hansi whats all happening over there now ? other than small amounts in the paper ive no heard much

not bad, around here the cheapest for super unleaded is £1.10, normal is £1.04

well the british primeminister bankrubbed one of our biggest banks by using terrorist laws against it. Because of that, Icelandic banks can't get enough currency so everything is getting more expensive and because of the currency problem many other Icelandic going under because they can't get the currency they need from the banks.

So that is in short what is happening and the government over here has had to take over most of the bigger banks because they were going under oving to the lack of currency.

I think we're a little bit off topic here:cheesy:

Asda and morrisons have announced today that their going to drop the price to
99.9ppl

aye, just found out about this, but i dont think it will be a good thing, i will not be putting in that poor quality fuel into my bike/car(when i get one)

Ohh thats a tough one US$ to £ and US gallons to Uk Litres! I'll need to take my shoes off for this one.....

Lets see, 1 gallon is equivalent to around 3.8 liters, and 1 pound equals around 1.73 U.S dollars. Hmm...I think my math is wrong...its late so correct me if I'm wrong, but it is around .52 pounds per liter of gasoline. Hmm....of course that is for 89 octane level.

Sounds about right and means we are paying around twice as much for fuel as you are :evil: Our pump price is around £1.07 per litre :eek: Can you send me a can of fuel please??!!?!?!?!?

A rough guide of fuel prices near me:

Asda, Poor Quality.

£1.02 / Petrol
£1.12 / Diesel

Tesco, Average Quality

£1.04 / Petrol
£1.15 / Diesel

Shell, Good Quality

£1.09 / Petrol
£1.20 / Diesel