Torque Cars

What are your current plans for your car

Discussion in 'General car Chat' started by obi_waynne, 11 July 2019.

1. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    What plans do you currently have for your car?

It's nice hearing from people and their projects and I know we change our minds and plans quite often so what's the latest?

2. TCJBOLDIE

TCJBOLDIE Torque King

Brisbane
    Car:
    JB Starion
    Obi as you may know I have sold the car in the pic and replaced it with something totally different as have changer from a much modified 400 hp turbo powered RWD to a 190 hp NA FWD 2011 Civic type R GT spec.

While I would love to supercharge it that will not happen unless a Lotto win comes my way so have limited the mods to

1 Front camber reset to 2.5 deg negative.

2 Nankang AR1 semi slick tyres on 18x8's for track duties

3 AP Racing 4 piston front BBK with 330mm 2 piece slotted discs a 30mm increase in diameter.

Link :) https://www.torquecars.com/forums/threads/tcjbs-new-front-brakes.40616/

4 An adjustable Whiteline rear sway bar to help corner turn in / rotation

Still to come is a spare set of wheels that will clear the BBK's for road tyres.

FYI they need app 15mm extra space over the factory wheels to clear BBK's.

obi_waynne likes this.