My current pet hates

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
I seem to encounter a number of cars in the right lane with clear road ahead with drivers?? who seem to be timid or lack confidence to overtake and keep pace with slow moving trucks and buses well under the posted limit in the left lane and hold up everybody else.

Over here there seems to be a "right lane" mentality where most seem to gravitate to despite the left kerb side lane being clear.

Drivers who fail to accelerate in the slip lane to enter a 100 kph highway at much slower speed and expect everyone to slow,change lane/get out of the way when they are required to give way and blend/merge into traffic like a zipper.

Driver who change lanes without indicating or hit the stalk as they turn into your lane without a mirror or shoulder check. I seem to have developed a 6th sense as to what some of the muppets are about to do.

See my signature :D I can't even begin to rant on the amount of knuckle-draggers over here that don't have a clue. Daily basis just on a 10 mile commute I will encounter at least two-five each way!

Aye Rudders but, as the farmer’s wife will tell ye, the sourest milk makes the sweetest scones….

As they say down West Yorkshire way “Change the things that can be changed, accept those that cannot, and have the wisdom to know when it’s time to go to the pub.” :lol: