What is an affordable car with huge potentials to increase in acceleration?

johnnxiv

Wrench Pro
Car
Corolla 1990
I'm saving up 10k for a car. My accord is about $3000. I love speed with all my heart. All I need is to pull 0 to 60 as fast as possible. Unfortunately I dont drive manual because I hate driving traffic with a manual car.
What old car should I get? I will continue to modify it when I save more money in the long run? I don't care how it looks, how old it is. As long as it's reliable and doesn't break down every month like BMW.

I guess your location limits your car choices somewhat due to emissions regulations.

A large v8 engine would be the best route to go, perhaps an older Mustang or similar muscle car. They have loads of tuning mods around for them and should be cheap to run over there.

Something turbocharged would be a good proposition, do you get many imports over there? I guess a Skyline is out of the question, and probably a Mitsubishi EVO or Subaru Impreza.

I'm saving up 10k for a car. My accord is about $3000. I love speed with all my heart. All I need is to pull 0 to 60 as fast as possible. Unfortunately I dont drive manual because I hate driving traffic with a manual car.
What old car should I get? I will continue to modify it when I save more money in the long run? I don't care how it looks, how old it is. As long as it's reliable and doesn't break down every month like BMW.

BMW breaking down every month? You must've been very unlucky. Mine was a dream to own and drive. It was unfortunately written off due to a silly driver who ploughed (plowed) into the back of me and bent the floorpan severely. I replaced with a VW Passat. This particular one is the epitomy of unreliability.

Dont like teaffic and want to get to 60 asap and dont car what is is or what it looks like .............simplz

Get a motorbike