Affordable Tesla

Yes I was looking at this earlier on today. I can see that model doing well and the range between charges is far better than I thought it would be. Tempted about a trade in already Guy? ;)

Not just yet. :lol:

This morning was funny. Parked it in the car park where I usually am. Lots of side-long glances as people look while pretending not to look.

Took me a few goes to centre it in the space mind, it's a good bit longer than the Focus, and I'm very glad of the parking sensors now as you really can't see where the boot ends. I'll get used to it.

I'm very glad of the parking sensors now as you really can't see where the boot ends. I'll get used to it.

I have that same problem, you may find the addition of a rear view camera advantageous also at a later date, see how you get on :)

I don't like the look of the Model 3.

The S is great; looks a bit like a Mazda 6 - which makes sense as the same stylist was deployed. No bad thing either, the 6 is quite pleasant to look at.

Well worth booking a test drive even if you have no intention of buying. Tesla is quite happy with this.