VLB Engine Synopsis

stamford

Pro Tuner
Car
MG ZS200
As mentioned in a previous thread I did some R&D work on 750 Superbikes and Nissan Primeras for the BTCC back in the early 90's. This was mainly developing the 'VECTIS' ram air induction design, the synopsis describes this in detail. There is some heavy reading here but interesting for some of you probably. Somewhere there is a picture of my old track Audi GT when my old boss had it as a track car before handing it to me!

Website here and then click on VLB Synopsis then J.A.'s Story.

Don't ask me too many questions I can barely remember half of it! :lol:

There are a couple of interesting stories regarding the VECTIS design and testing, I'll post some more up later.

As mentioned in a previous thread I did some R&D work on 750 Superbikes and Nissan Primeras for the BTCC back in the early 90's. This was mainly developing the 'VECTIS' ram air induction design, the synopsis describes this in detail. There is some heavy reading here but interesting for some of you probably. Somewhere there is a picture of my old track Audi GT when my old boss had it as a track car before handing it to me!

Website here and then click on VLB Synopsis then J.A.'s Story.

Don't ask me too many questions I can barely remember half of it! :lol:

There are a couple of interesting stories regarding the VECTIS design and testing, I'll post some more up later.

I'm sure you said Primera's..:D:D Wanna make 1 for mine.;);):D:D:D:D