TORQUECAR Stickers Now Available

2fast2catch

Torque Master
Car
punto
Colours Available: White, Black, Grey (metallic charcoal)

Size: 250mm

Price: £3.50 (this includes P&P)

Last edited:
So for a window or dark coloured car paint choose a light sticker colour, white or silver and for a light coloured car choose a dark sticker colour.

They look amazingly good 2fast, good work.

I look forward to seeing that. I'll be getting an order in soon for mine as well.

(Plus I'll be putting some prominent links up around the forum/site for you!:) - Nag me if I don't though.)

This is just me being stupid, but can these be stuck to the body work (i.e. the door)? Just wondering as I don't know what way round they are and I would like to put an order in for some!

This is just me being stupid, but can these be stuck to the body work (i.e. the door)? Just wondering as I don't know what way round they are and I would like to put an order in for some!

yeah they basically stick to the outside of your car where ever you wanna put them :)

All the white in the above photo would effectively be your car body colour. (Is that right 2fast?)

2fast what is the hight of the stickers??
and could you do 1 in lime green?? (i know its not a colour stated but if you dont ask you dont get:bigsmile:)

...(i know its not a colour stated but if you dont ask you dont get:bigsmile:)

Amen to that brother!
1sm089gimmefive.gif

I'm game, need to get up to date prices and sadly and not heard from 2fast - if she is still able to do them it would be great. If not i'll find a suitable supplier.