TorqueCars car club stickers.

BlueCruiser

Tuner
Car
'97 Nissan Bluebird
hey guys,

please feel free to move this to the proper place as i couldnt find anywhere to post this.

my old mazda-only car club, had stickers which we all displayed on our cars so we could spot other members round town and at car shows/events.
i was thinking itd be a good idea to perhaps have some stickers we can display on our vehicles, from small ones for windows, wing mirrors etc. to big ones for doors, bonnets etc.
that way you can show you are a member of this club and also advertise it so people will see it and join.

please feel free to offer suggestions
:amuse:

We do need some proper ones doing though tbh. I wouldn't display that one because I want them on the outside, and a lot more subtle.

I'm sure waynne will sort something out.

Ok chaps. Some nice stickers is on my todo list. I've been meaning to get this organised for years, so watch this space.

I wouldn't display that one because I want them on the outside, and a lot more subtle.

:embarrest:Little bit harsh on poor old Waynne! :D

I quite like the current design. I have been meaning to buy one along with a torque cars hat. I would prefer it to be black with white wrighiting on Waynne (hint hint). But I'd have a white one.

I should really put my hand in my pocket one of these days. Can I buy something without paypal? I really can't be bothered to sort out my account. Its too much like hard work. Id rather just give a complete stranger my credit card details over a non secure net and moan to my banks afterwards when my card gets charged 3k for a first class to some hell hole I have never heard off.

:lol: You should see my to do list! I'm majorly under pressure with loads of stuff at the moment so it's not laziness on my part :toung: This is still something I want to get sorted but if anyone was in a hurry then this seems like a good option, plus I don't have to worry about posting them out. ;)