The latest ebay scam?

Hardly if the advert states as seen in the 2004 Max Power magazine. Another pile of old tosh. They do try.

ebayripoffscamartist said:
It will modify any standard ECU by telling the ECU that the incoming air in the intake system is cold and so advances the ignition by up to 2 degrees with more fuelling to compensate, therefore producing more power. It will be more responsive and you WILL LIKE IT.[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Overfuelling is bad, mmmkay!!!

Other items the muppet will buy from eBay include M3 replica mirrors and Viper stripes!
this is obviously your opinion!! but i have seen both these items work very well on certain cars
nod.gif

this is obviously your opinion!! but i have seen both these items work very well on certain cars
nod.gif

Was that by any chance a Lancia Delta with a little button under the steering colom?? Cos that is the only one I have seen. Oh, and Clarksons little button on his Miti when they did that coup for under a grand challenge. :bigsmile:

Overfuelling is bad, mmmkay!!!

The quote you put up, That just proves it floods the eingine!!!! Half the time, less fuel is better! Its quite a complicated procedure, and I don't think they should be allowed to sell them.

I think we should find a donkey to buy one and see what happens. Who has the worst car on TC to try it out?? :blink1::bigsmile:

I tried one of those resistor things a few years ago on a 1.4 Rover 200.
It did absolutely nothing for performance but it did make it backfire on kickdown and it used to spit flames as well.:lol:

The quote you put up, That just proves it floods the eingine!!!! Half the time, less fuel is better! Its quite a complicated procedure, and I don't think they should be allowed to sell them.

I think we should find a donkey to buy one and see what happens. Who has the worst car on TC to try it out?? :blink1::bigsmile:
i think that'd be me. I'd be willing to use my car as long as the item is said for by another individual and i am bought another car. I've seen a lovely one on autotrader ;) just £3.5k. Any offers?

i think that'd be me. I'd be willing to use my car as long as the item is said for by another individual and i am bought another car. I've seen a lovely one on autotrader ;) just £3.5k. Any offers?

I was kind of banking on a Skoda driver stepping forward!! lol :bigsmile:

(just wate for the skoda lovers to shout at me!) :lol: