Latest TorqueCars forum upgrades

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
We've just upgraded the forum software, thanks to peoples kind donations https://www.torquecars.com/donations.php

The overall layout, speed and way the site works in enhanced. You can now install an App on your smartphone or tablet which allows direct access to the forum.

There is a totally new layout to make forums more interesting and help you find the content you want in the following forums.

I hope you like the new article style layout with preview pics.

There are a few others things we are trying out to improve user engagement, and you'll now get an update email if you are away for a couple of weeks with links to the latest hot topics and content, so this should keep people coming back and bring the forum alive.

There are a few more tweaks we are making behind the scenes, but if you spot anything strange or amiss please let us know and I'll get on fixing it right away.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support and all the posts/questions and discussions you contribute to.

Love it, feels like a magazine. And it certainly handy to see the project photos before you click on them.

Good work. How do I get the app?