The engine assembly screensaver!

OK - It's good - it is a 3D CGI schematic of an 4 cylinder inline engine being built then it goes transparant and you get to see the suck bang blow stage of the engine with Matrix style camera angles. 8)

Not accurate though - after each bolt is put in my local garage have a cup of tea and this gives a false impression that a complete engine can be assembled in about 60 seconds! :lol: :lol:

After I've downloaded this, will I have sufficient knowledge to rebuild my engine? :)

Hehe.. looks really good from the bit I just watched streaming, downloading the whole thing now..

You should be able to rebuilt your engine using Jedi mind control instead of messing around with torque wrenches. It's just a shame they didn't put any oil in - its not going to run for long without that!

This is quite good - it really gives an insight into how the engine works. I never realised the fuel mixes with the air before it goes into the engine. I imagined this happened as it went in :oops:

dahm ive been after this for a while but never been able to find it. has been installed on the cadet computers at dumfries to help with the propulsion lesson. and i cant get it off there