TCJB's back

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
Hi all in case you are all wondering I haven't dropped off my perch as we have been away on an SKI cruise (Spending Kids Inheritance) and was banned from using the on board computers by my better half so it's great to be back home this morning so I can get my daily TC fix :D

:rofl::lol:

Did you have a good time though?

Did you meet my inlaws, they have been on an epic SKI since they retired a few years back.:rofl::lol: They holiday a good 3 times a year, they've cruised almost everywhere there is to cruise.

Fair play to them I say, he's worked since he was 16, she raised kids, then worked too and in my book they're entitled to enjoy what they worked for. They've helped us out in the past and they still do loads for us.

Nice to have you back Rad, I hope that both you and the lovely Jan enjoyed the holiday.
You haven't missed much, I just came back from astronaut training at Sainsbury's after I cashed in my Nectar reward points; Obi has entered in the Come Dancing show for next season and can be regularly seen skipping and doing the Samba outside his local coffee shop while waiting for a Flat White :)

If we ever set foot on a ship again it would be for a shorter trip as we both would go stir crazy on anything longer.
So OS when does Bransons space flight blast off and will Obis twinkle toes debut be on U tube ;)