Speeding excuses

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Here is a funny one i heard on the radio.

Man was stopped by the police for speeding and his reason (not excuse, reason) was.

There was a Bee flying around my head so I drove at 80mph hoping that it couldn't fly that quick and would be restricted to the rear passenger area!

Have you heard any other great, equally beleiveble :eek: excuses for speeding.

:lol: There was a man who needed the toilet so he drove as fast as he could so he could get home in time.

Here is a funny one i heard on the radio.

Man was stopped by the police for speeding and his reason (not excuse, reason) was.

There was a Bee flying around my head so I drove at 80mph hoping that it couldn't fly that quick and would be restricted to the rear passenger area!

Have you heard any other great, equally beleiveble :eek: excuses for speeding.

Haha, brilliant. Surely he'd of got a ticket for taking the p**s out of the police? :p

:lol: There was a man who needed the toilet so he drove as fast as he could so he could get home in time.

remember one from traffic cops were the bloke was speeding and said his misses needed the loo
but spent 40mins in the back of the cop car saying it lol

My Mum was stopped by police in Hayes, Middx. in the late 1960s. She was driving my Dad's Corsair 2.0 V4. Dad was in the passenger seat. This was a little before my time.

Policeman enquired of Mum why she was driving so quickly.

My Dad, who was pretty quick off the mark in his younger days, intervened in the discussion and reportedly replied:- "I'm glad you've told 'er, officer, I've been trying to get the point across for two bloody years. Look, there's teeth marks in the sun visor on my side where I've been trying to hold on!"

She got away with a finger wagging and subsequently went on to buy an MGB GTV8 during the 1970s.

Was pulled by the police on a motorbike for being a bit naughty and undertaking coming off a roundabout (this was a few years ago now) - had my shopping in the passenger seat and when asked why i was driving quickly and going down the inside told the officer that i had ice-cream and so was rushing to get it back before it melted.
by pure luck got away with a telling off after receiving a rather incredulous look from the office in relation to my tale (i didnt have any icecream so would have been well screwed if he'd taken a look).

I have heard tales of a girl that poo'ed her self in white pants. And got told to go home without a ticket.

I supose you could use that everytime. Just make sure you where white/cream pants, only dirve when you need to go, and when you get pulled, poo yourself and refuse to get out of the car.

1 of 2 things will hapen from this.

1. The policeman will let you go as he knows after you refuse to get out of the car, he will have to arrest you and put you in HIS car.
2. The policeman is HARD-CORE and WILL arrest you!:amazed:

Last edited by a moderator:
on the bottom theme.....

suppose you could always try to get away with speeding by explaining you have piles and its painful to sit down so you need to spend as little time in the car as possible?