Single wiper conversion kit

Ruthg

Car
Fiat Punto
Hi,
I have no right to be here, as not mad keen on cars, however, my son is, and can't think of anything he wants for Christmas apart from a list of things he wants to modify his car with. Can anyone help, I am looking for the approx cost and a contact website for a single wiper conversion kit for a Fiat Punto 1.2 4 door (sorry can't be more specific), he is going for the Euro style (sorry if i have that wrong but he likes the minamilistic look with no badges door handles etc.) Also looking for a good price on a door popper kit (hope I've got that right) poss 12" monitor to fit a car (I gather this matters cos the leads have to be right).
Hope someone can help a Christmas shopping mum!!:cheesy:
Thanks
Ruth

Hi Ruth, great to have you along. If you spend a couple of hours on this forum I'm sure we can all convert you into a car junkie! :lol:

Where are you based? Xquisite automotive do great work on cars and should be able to help you but they are based in Croyden.

What a nice crowd you car junkies are!
Yes he is more than capable of doing most things he does to his cars, though he now sees the sense of getting someone else to do his spraying!! but he does most of the rest of his work himself. We live near King's Lynn Norfolk, but he has some contacts in the Stafford - Midlands area.
Ruthg

Hi ruth. Good to have you along. Are you a car junkie yet?

Try http://www.nnvs.co.uk/ they advertise custom car work, includes paint and the like so a single wiper conversion should be simple for them. They might be able to get a Mercedes wiper to fit as these use a single wiper on some models.

welcome ruth, and you have every right to be here
(might even teach your son a thing or 2) from this site

i dont know much about the single wiper thingamajig
but someone is bout to know

thanks for your thoughts and help, will go and have a play around on the net, any other thoughts will be most welcome;)
R