Your best single driving moment

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is your best single driving moment and do you ever think you'll reach the zen like heights of it again?

For me it was a spirited drive around Wales a year back. I've never grinned so much or felt so at one with the car through the twisty roads!

I would be up for that, but give me time to plan my journey via petrol station locations there and back :lol:

I can think of a couple, driving south from Clearwater to Everglades City was a nice drive. The other a chilling drive down the Florida Keys to Key West, awesome place and fantastic scenery with the seven mile bridge to cross. As for the UK, caravans tend to spoil the experience of a nice road!

Ive had a few intersting cars but the best moment was probably the first time I used the launch control that was fitted recently to the stagea................altthough very shortly afterwards it destroyed the twin plate OS gilken clutch

I think my best one was when I was at a stop light in my Z and had a couple of race boys pull up next to me in their little ricers (Three lane road and wannabe race car Honda Civics). They started revving up on me so I revved back. Light turns green and they take off. I start off light normal. 2 blocks down the road both of them on the side of the road with a bubblegum machine behind them :). Was grinning for the rest of the day.