Do birds single out a car colour to destroy?

T9 man

TC ModFather
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
One of my employees who has a 2005 Porsche 911 in silver came into work snarling and growling today, that the birds of a feathered variety have got it in for his car. He has had two other Porsche's of the same model, red and dark blue respectively! He does not park the car under a tree or even have one within 25 metres of a tree! But when he comes out in the morning it would appear that his car has been used as target practice from our little flying Dambusters!

Is there actually a particular car colour that is singled out as a target for a poop de kill? :blink:

I think it has to do with how clean the car is. They never do it when mine is dirty, just when it is shiny.

Perhaps the glare from the car frightens them momentarily causing a bowel motion? :eek:

At first I thought it was a sexist question coming..............:lol: Like seeing a girly pink Freelander, just wrong. I digress...................

Hmmm, I have only owned one red car in my time and that was always aerial bombed, all I know is don't leave it to bake as the droppings seem to be getting aggressive towards paintwork these days. My only hate is pigeons, they keep bombing the Landy from off the house roof aerial, they don't seem to like that colour.

I bet the other two porche drivers are not as smug with there cars. And as he is smug ''yeah I drive a 911!'' karma has punished him.

I think that is why my car is always covered in poo!!! lol :D

No, to be fair, i think it is silver and black they like the most (round here with all the sea gulls) it might be because from the sky, that is the colour of water?? :blink:

I missed the empolyee bit. If your empolyee is driving around in a real porche and not a camon, boxter ect, then you are paying them far two much!! :D

I asked if I could serve the tea and biscuits but they only have Champaign and Caviar at break times. :D

Bear in mind that the boss is only driving a Saab ;)

I missed the empolyee bit. If your empolyee is driving around in a real porche and not a camon, boxter ect, then you are paying them far two much!! :D

:lol: A fair wage for a days work BBJ, most of my men work a 70 hour week or more over 7 days. Sometimes the client has a huge project on which must be completed in the shortest amount of time possible, 109 hours a week is not uncommon for my lads ;)

I asked if I could serve the tea and biscuits but they only have Champaign and Caviar at break times. :D

Bear in mind that the boss is only driving a Saab ;)

:lol: A Saab through choice though! and the best Saab in my opinion :)

:lol: A fair wage for a days work BBJ, most of my men work a 70 hour week or more over 7 days. Sometimes the client has a huge project on which must be completed in the shortest amount of time possible, 109 hours a week is not uncommon for my lads ;)

Nice to earn the money but no good if it means you are not running on all cylinders. Been there myself and you can only burn the candle at both ends for so long. They must be young and healthy to sustain such long hours.

Sounds like a typical case of trimming the offer to obtain the contract and all hands to the pumps to complete.

Ahhh, so your a project manager??? I did the lead up course to the prince2 course. Yeah, sod that. You boys career can be destoryed with one bad job. Hats off to you if you can handle the stress.

Its funny you say your lads work 70 hours a week. Isn't that about the same amount of time you spend on torque cars!!!! lol :lol:

Ahhh, so your a project manager??? I did the lead up course to the prince2 course. Yeah, sod that. You boys career can be destoryed with one bad job. Hats off to you if you can handle the stress.

Its funny you say your lads work 70 hours a week. Isn't that about the same amount of time you spend on torque cars!!!! lol :lol:

:lol::lol: Well I have a project manager who gets handed down the work after I have obtained permission to proceed.
I am never far away from my laptop or iPhone BBJ and I always have TC ready to go so that I can talk to very interesting chaps such as your good self :blink::bigsmile:

T9man knows it's all about appearances. The thing is we all look very busy and professional typing away on our computer keyboards when in reality we are slagging of the Multipla or drooling over the latest piece of DIY madness or italian exoticar. ;)

Nice to earn the money but no good if it means you are not running on all cylinders. Been there myself and you can only burn the candle at both ends for so long. They must be young and healthy to sustain such long hours.

Sounds like a typical case of trimming the offer to obtain the contract and all hands to the pumps to complete.

Nah we always do those sort of hours and we are a mix of all ages and fitnesses. Hard graft too, not sitting at a desk or anything! That's why laggers are hard as nails but always asleep :lol::lol: