Rover 25 project

Hey everyone i'm Tom and im 19 I own a Rover 25 1.1 16v 80BHP (my first car) i have owned it for about 2 years now and put alot of time into getting it looking good.

This is how I got it-

P1000551small.jpg

As it stand now-

104_0652011024x768.jpg

104_0668031024x768.jpg

102_062003800x600.jpg

P1060466800xratio.jpg

Spec: ZR grille, fog lights, colour coded bump strips, ZR suspension setup, flat wipers, ZR Aerial, BRM 16' alloy wheels, Pirelli P Zero performance tyres, Alloy tax disc holder, Colour coded mirrors, Owners club stickers, alarm & alarm activated tracker, hidden battery cut off, push start button, imoboliser, Colour coded spoiler, ZR160 Exhaust in high temp paint, de-restricted airbox with K&N pannel filter, metal throttle body, colour coded boot handle, 6X9's, DVD head unit, Richbrook gear knob and red gaiter, arm rest with leather top, full rover VI leather seats, sparco pedals, carbon effect dash and heater insterts, tailored red and black floor matts, drilled and groved discs and new pads, new front and back custom badges, metal speedo clocks surround and some more

To come:, rear 3 windows tinted, lowered 55mm, alloys sprayed white, tinted lights and indicators and alot more lol.

Basicly everything has been changed hahaaha. I have also done a photoshop of what the car should look like by christmas time-

104_67091024xratio.jpg

I also have an engine conversion planned in Feb next year brining it to 130BHP :D as i'm getting a bit bored of the 1.1.

Cheers
Tom

Re: Hey people!

hey and welcome tothe site mate.

your post got stuck because of the photos ( can put any up until you have 10 posts )
have a wander around youll soon get the count up

Cheers mate but i'm staying away from 17's as they look rubbish without some sort of ZR kit. These BRM alloys are very rare now seeing as there was only about 1,000 sets ever made and myne will be the first done it white :bigsmile:.

Hello there, may I wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is good to have you along the mods you have done are subtle and look great, I like! Thanks for posting up some pics.