new faster veyron

geraint13

Pro Tuner
Car
Zafira 1.9 SRI
just been on top gears website and theyve tested and drove the new veyron ss. it acheived 264mph or sumthing very close to tha, it looks alrite aswell,
never mind got to win the lottery 1st b4 i start dreaming lol

Funny thing is, it was widely accepted the standard car remapped to ~ 1200bhp anyway, about 50bhp per turbo due to the way VW always over-engineer stuff, so when I first saw this, I thought - ahhh its software. Well, in typical German style, no it isn't. They've uprated the turbos and intercoolers so does this mean this ones 1400bhp capable!?

July 5th eh? Perhaps or maybe I just took a while to type out my post;)

All in though it is an impressive piece of kit, I prefer the new nose to the older one.

Isn't it interesting that 200bhp extra and some aero tweaks only gets you another 11mph or so.

Yes ROB I dare say it is easily tweakable to 1400bhp, I bet you are waiting for someone to bring that in to you for a remap. (Of course it requires an extended test drive sir, I'll let you have the car back after the weekend!)

As James May said when he viewed the first Veyron, the faster you go - the more nature tries to push you back.