Need help with an engine swap

azzy

Torque Junkie
Car
rover 620ti
ok ill try that. and wat can of swaps u done b4 mate like ideas of wat cars and engne. do u still do swaps.

Re: 620Ti battery problem

ok ill try that. and wat can of swaps u done b4 mate like ideas of wat cars and engne. do u still do swaps.

I haven't done 1 in a long while. I have done many straight swaps. Like just replacing a blown engine. I have also worked with someone else doing a bigger engine transplant. But it was his project I was just there to help. But with enough information I'd take on just about any engine swap if I had the money to do so..

so can u done me 1 if it was kinda of straight swap if i helped u but u did the welding and wiring . ill pay wat it cost

for example in a clio or a micra putting a bigger engine turboed. that kind of stuff wat u looking at. or do i need a welder and some wiring coz i need a diff ecu

for example in a clio or a micra putting a bigger engine turboed. that kind of stuff wat u looking at. or do i need a welder and some wiring coz i need a diff ecu

Without doing the research on a project like that I would be unsure on what exactly needs doing. I do know this though. You would prob need a big budget...

ok mate. when ur doing swaps in ecu wat part do i cut and leave on the wiring

i seen ppl get out all the engine out from bottom with out taking the brakes and drive shafts off is that poss. from nissan to other nissan. do u watch chop shop where they do that nova with subaru engine swap like that i mean