Need help deciding.

vHidden

Car
1998 Corolla
Currently I have a 91 civic sitting out front that has quite a bit of rust on it.
It's drivable but it had been sitting out there for about 4 years now. Do you think it's still worth to try and fix it up?

Is it in mechanically sound condition. I've known cars sitting around for a few years to suddenly seize up. Make sure it runs well before you spend money on it.

I'd do an oil and fluid change and give it a quick once over. If it seems ok then start spending money on it.

Rust is really hard to treat though, if you can replace panels this is a better idea than trying to derust it!

Yeah I really do enjoy the car. It's more modifi-able than my Corolla, so that's a plus. It also was my dad's first car .

Well, I think you have answered your own question :)

Anything is repairable, just requires time, skill and money.

One man's heap is another man's pride and joy. Car choice is a very personal thing so only you can decide if you want to and if it is worth it.

Well the biggest thing to remember is vary rarely will you ever get back what you spend on a car whether it be stock or modified so in my opinion anything is only worth what you feel it is.