Finally worked out how to do this
original.jpg

This is the beast when I first got it home :bigsmile:

Then I stripped it out and installed the rollcage
rollcage4.jpg

rollcage2.jpg

rollcage1.jpg

rollcage3.jpg

With the advent of remote tyre pressure monitoring from within the car, which alot of race teams are doing now some rim manufacturers are installing two valves so you can install system on one and fill with other. Another reason is nitrogen filled tyres its easier to purge out the O2.

I love the idea of one of these as a race car, is that the final position for the rollcage? :)
No cage was forward and down off the rear seat shelf where it was installed so there was room to finish the welds around the top bars, as its too close to body work to weld in position, will take some more pics of final location.
I am unsure what colour to paint it though, have got paint same match as car but was toying with several other colurs any suggestions??

You should add some Gullwing doors to this beauty would suit it perfectly
Love the idea of gullwings but they are extremely heavy and my aim is to get the car as light as possible, so am looking at CF and Lexen in the future but have to be carefull as it could put me up into Sports Sedans which is basically space frame chassis with body skins, hard to compete with that.

Hi everyone, have been reading back over the posts and have to thank everyone for their comments, sorry if I didnt post individual thanks and comments to every post, but I appreciate all the support for the car