Latest Theory: Common theme among Bad Drivers!

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
It has long been argued that old, yound, taxi, delivery, van drivers are the worst in the world but as always there are exceptions to the rule. Having analysed the data from a lifetime of experience I have made a startling descovery.

I herby present my paper on hat wearers to the worldwide car tuning community.

Hat wearers are bad drivers. From young hoodies to the mature Pork Pie hat wearer they are all bad, inconsiderate and irresponsible drivers and should be all made to take their test again.

Delivery drivers wear baseball caps, Cab drivers wear all manner of head covering. Old ladies wear all shapes and sizes of hat and the theory holds true.

In my experience this is very true - every driver that has even wound me up has worn a hat so I strongly urge insurance companies to add a simple question to their quote process - do you wear a hat whilst driving?

Ah but what about the bad drivers that don't wear hats - I present this theory: They normally do they have just temporarily mislaid it.

Do you agree with this theory - do you wear a hat?

In the summer, with allthe windows wound down in "Near Lee" I have to wear a hat because I have long hair and it blows in my face and gets in my nervs. Its a baseball cap in the style of the Confederate flag. :D But other than that, no I don't wear a hat at all

So the theorys not really holding up then - ah well back to the drawing board I felt pretty sure i'd got this one sussed. :rolleyes:

I disagree cos ive seen inconsiderate non hat wearers and considerate hat wearers.

Just avoided a crash today with a driver indicating left who carried straight on across my path. Good job I looked back before moving out!

Guess what - he was wearing a baseball cap. My hat theory continues.

i always were a cap
ncis one or occ and the odd weekend coming back from the shows a cowboy hat
but i think i am a ok driver never crashed and drive cars all day long

It has long been argued that old, yound, taxi, delivery, van drivers are the worst in the world but as always there are exceptions to the rule. Having analysed the data from a lifetime of experience I have made a startling descovery.

I herby present my paper on hat wearers to the worldwide car tuning community.

Hat wearers are bad drivers. From young hoodies to the mature Pork Pie hat wearer they are all bad, inconsiderate and irresponsible drivers and should be all made to take their test again.

Delivery drivers wear baseball caps, Cab drivers wear all manner of head covering. Old ladies wear all shapes and sizes of hat and the theory holds true.

In my experience this is very true - every driver that has even wound me up has worn a hat so I strongly urge insurance companies to add a simple question to their quote process - do you wear a hat whilst driving?

Ah but what about the bad drivers that don't wear hats - I present this theory: They normally do they have just temporarily mislaid it.

Do you agree with this theory - do you wear a hat?
about the hat thing, your right and i think its to do with it annoying your head

i wore a cap once, only because i had a fight with a lawnmower in a barbers
when driving i found myself off balance or something
i wasent with it at all driving the car
it was like the cap was distracting me

that now or else the dope in the barber shop took a piece of my brain aswell

i only wear a hat on sundays during nfl season, an oakland raiders one (yes i know they are in the dump for the past few seasons) and have never had any accidents. most of the ones who hose me the most are either better than you people who have thier heads you know where and cell phone drivers. i have had to do multiple things at one time while driving, not smart i know but with 4 kids sometimes you aint got a choice, and can drive just fine, but for some reason people cant talk on a phone even with a complete hands free setup, think SYNC from ford and drive.

I like your thinking Waynne, cos there has to be a reason for bad drivers...
For me well I always take my hat off when I get in to my car... But there and again I always take my hat off when I go in to a building.. so with your thinking and mine I now believe bad drivers all have one thing in common and that is plain old BAD MANNERS, wether in or out of there cars.. Hat wearers around the globe please (see manners again) don't be offended one is only pointing out a theory.. or try a 80's head band as a compromise.. :embarrest:

or try a 80's head band as a compromise.. :embarrest:[/quote]
yeah like rambo
nobody will give out or complain to you

Hmmmmm

When out in the Toy (Robin Hood) I wear a bobble hat (sans bobble) otherwise my bald head gets bloody cold! Does this make me a bad driver (or should I say a worse driver than when I am driving cars with roofs and not wearing a hat) ? :)

I find that the people who campaign for ever lower speed limits; ever more rigorous enforcement of them and ever harsher penalites tend to be quite poor drivers themselves. Unable to look ahead, think ahead and plan ahead the only answer is to go very very slowly.

Unable to look ahead, think ahead and plan ahead the only answer is to go very very slowly.

Your prob right there mate it's not really speeding that actually causes te accident. "I know it makes it worse" But it's just what hdi said it's the ability to be able to see things on the road before they have happened. This is in my opinion what alot of new drivers are missing. An by the way waynne I always wear a cap an touch wood I haven't had a crash. And i'm a very considerate driver. Sometimes lol :bigsmile:

hey! I have to wear headgear by law, does that make me a bad rider then waynne :blink:

I think Im quite safe on the road and plan ahead antisipating other drivers and always have an escape plan incase someone does pull out on me or brake tests me (which has happerned 3 times now :/ my brakes are pretty poor tbh, need new pads) just had to let off and swerve pretty violently round them as I would not have stopped without going into the back of them)

I'm a bit of a tomboy and wear baseball caps regular!

I have came across allot of folically challenged people who are inconsiderate on the road. But there are exceptions to the rule!

I'm folically challenged, in fact I have lost the fight :)

I wear a hat when out delivering when it's cold.

I am old.

Bu***r, I had better stop driving now!

Steve and OG Here is some food for thought .

God only made a few perfect heads the rest He covered with hair.

What's with the recent increase in thread revivals? :lol:

I have yet to be cut up or annoyed by a driver who wears a hat! I'll avoid for now on....

What's with the recent increase in thread revivals? :lol:

Old threads never die. We have some great hidden gems buried deep in our forums and rather than start the same discussions over and over again it makes sense to perform a quick resurrection and get new members opinions on the old threads.

Old threads never die. We have some great hidden gems buried deep in our forums and rather than start the same discussions over and over again it makes sense to perform a quick resurrection and get new members opinions on the old threads.

Agreed :wink:

I have nothing against it at all! Was just wondering why the increase! But I agree, I have found some very funny threads dating many years back! Or some very brilliant projects.