If your car could talk

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If your car could talk what would it say or ask?

Mine would probably be something like this "I feel underused and unappreciated. At least give me some nice super unleaded to drink!"

Well, apart from mine wanting higher cetane diesel rather than SU, mine would probably have similar demands to yours.

Oh, and a good wash as well.

If your car could talk what would it say or ask?

Mine would probably be something like this "I feel underused and unappreciated. At least give me some nice super unleaded to drink!"

mine would probably say. thank god your back, that wife of yours terrifies me :amazed:

Crylol.gif
i like that 1!!

mine would say wash me!!!!

"man what are you playing at ? you promised me youd get that dent out by july, i carry you 30 000 miles and this is how you say thank you, Honestly!"

somthing along those lines, and to be honest i did promise myself that the dent would be fixed by summer, probably all nice and rusty around the inside of it by now.

Mine would "WINK" at me and say "don't wash me every other day, other cars are looking at me like I'm some kinda clean freak, and yeah so what I'm a Jag, that's besides the point, and by the way I like highways better than the city, so take me there more often and I'll show you the meaning of ROAR~!~!!! And if ya wanna be safe-get a 5 point seat belt so you stay put better around corners!~!~!~"

Last edited:
Mine would say "Stop braking so hard, you're wearing out my tyres!"