Saab people - talk me out of this car

The 9-5 is a nice estate, plenty of room inside and a good level of spec both inside and out. The 3.0 engine is silky smooth and with a few performance bits added, engine performance comes alive. Wishbone bushes and discs I believe are known issues on this car but modified ones are available for not too much money. Saab parts are not a problem to resource as Saab Parts UK now exist to supply all new parts for most of the models. There are a few companies who dismantle damaged Saabs then fully test the parts and give them a guarantee, so this will make the up keep of the car more manageable. At the end of the day 80k is not a lot of mileage at all for these but hopefully it had a nice owner who took care of it.

That is the smartslot, you get a blank plate to start off with, then you have the option to buy a 6 CD magazine rack or you can buy an ice scraper that fits in the slot - hence smartslot. I think the ice scraper is a left hand drive option but apparently you can buy a RHD version of the bay.

I am a great fan of Saabs. Never owned one but I've always liked the ones I've driven. The mega old 9000 was a fabulous car, Fiat underpinnings also went in the Lancia Thema. . . . . .

I am a great fan of Saabs. Never owned one but I've always liked the ones I've driven. The mega old 9000 was a fabulous car, Fiat underpinnings also went in the Lancia Thema. . . . . .

I love the old 9000, in my opinion they had the most comfortable seats ever.
There is currently quite a market for 9000 Aero seats fitted to office chair bases. :amuse: