how do you clean these alloys

prevtec

Pro Tuner
Car
prelude 2.2vtec jap
i can buy a set of origanal 15" honda alloys for 100 euros
these will fit my prelude, their the wonky ninja star alloys of a integra, they are shiny chrome but 2 of them have like corrosion spots on them, (not bad 1 or 2 patches)

i saw wheeler dealers before and edd china used stuff on the same type of wheels for an mr2
does anyone know what stuff he used, or any other stuff ye would know of
thanks, prevtec

chrome god i dunno errr get rid of corrosion area and patch up with chrome paint pen if big then maybe respray how are they corroded is the paint pealing or rust what ??

chrome god i dunno errr get rid of corrosion area and patch up with chrome paint pen if big then maybe respray how are they corroded is the paint pealing or rust what ??
small dots of it, it looks like its only after starting, its all the 1 now as ive found out they wont fit, ahh well

Shame they wont fit.

I used citric acid on mine which I got from a health food shop. With a bit of scrubbing the wheels came up great.

i used brick cleaner on mine can get it from b&q or wicks great stuff just do it out side i did mine inside and wished i did not

but i cleaned my gta wheels up they was very bad and after i cleaned them and jet washed it off they look very good now u will try and find some pics out tomorrow for you