Clean car health issue

gummy

Torque Master
Car
skyline r34 gtt
First of all i would like to say sorry for not being on forum for a while! and hope you all had a good christmas etc,

I thought i would share my misfortune with you all some may laugh some may say ooogh that hurts any way after a lot of rain and no dry spells!my ca ar was filthy so on newyears day it was dry so to the annoyance to my mrs i got the hose,bucket etc out and went out to clean the car,hosed it down applied the shampoo to the front wing and half the drivers door,bent down to move the bucket and had a pain in my lower back could hardly move had to shout to the mrs to help me in,she had to finish the car,i have been imobile since however back is improving.So the moral of the thread is be carefull even a bucket of water can do your back in,be carefull car cleanning:blink::)

At least your back went whilst dressed and not on the toilet! So could have been much worse and more so for someone having to finish the 'job' :amuse:

You have my sympathies, take it easy and visit a good chiropractor if it doesn't improve.

Sounds nasty! I hurt my back around a year ago now, and sometimes struggled to move. Since then I have been doing small excerises and my back seems okay now. If I am crouching or bending for long periods it begins to ache and sharp pains accur. But I've learnt now and take things slower..

Sorry to hear the bad news buddy, try and take it easy as much as possible, back pain is very unpleasant and a rascal to cure properly.

,Thank you for the possitive feedback,gotta say much to my relief i am more mobile today and not in to much pain,so on the road to recovery !!,i could understand if it happened at work,lifting heavy timber,doors etc!i suppose my body is used to that though!!

Cleaning cars is only for the most hardcore and enduring of us so it's understandable :p

Just kidding, may you recover quickly and fully.

The damage was probably done a while ago and this just pushed it over the edge! Hope you get back to normal soon.

It's always worth getting back pain checked out, there is often an underlying cause like a stiff joint that needs to be dealt with to prevent it happening again.

The damage was probably done a while ago and this just pushed it over the edge! Hope you get back to normal soon.

It's always worth getting back pain checked out, there is often an underlying cause like a stiff joint that needs to be dealt with to prevent it happening again.

Thanks wayne it is easing so hopefully back to normal soon,going to get a snow foam lance,make it easier to clean car,i was going to get one before but didnt!:):)