Help - I don't want to do it.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
My Mother in Law has asked me to take some rubbish to the dump. It was fine when I had the Rover but now I've got my Audi I really don't like the idea of filling the boot with junk, dust and spiders - how do you reckon I can get out of this regular job?

Tell her to get a special uplift by the council or buy you a trailer to put the rubbish in.
I have a trailer and even though my trooper looks like a dump sometimes, i would not put anything in it that could cause dampness, dust or dirt on purpose.
There is no way i would put it in my Mondeo.
Honesty is the best policy on this occasion. You've spent too much money on a car to turn it into a bin lorry!

Arrange a council up lift mate, it's what u pay ur taxes for.

Failing that hire a van that she can pay for. I'm sure theres a few other jobs u can use the van for to get ur moneys worth.

Oh great - say I'll hire a van is there perchance any other jobs you want me do like pick up a 6ft garden gnome from Scotland while i'm at it?

I actually pulled a coup on this one - she has a gardener and it was raining so I suggested that the gardener could take the rubbish for her otherwise there wasn't much point coming to work that day and she accepted :lol: