Heloo!!!!! I need some help...

Nitrozzy7

Car
Toyota corolla 97'
Hi I'm 9teen y.o. and I have a Toyota corolla which I want to sell it for about 4000 Euros. I want a rwd car or a 4wd car because I seriously want to race it (not on the streets) and coz I don't like fwd.- So which car is the best choice for the purpose I mentioned? Thanks a lot.:confused:

welcome to tc mate, with your age your insurance should be a lot, if not or it dosent matter how much it costs, turbonutter is right,
if i was you id suss out the insurance on the following cars

318 is bmw rear wheel drive
toyota celica gt4 = 4 wheel drive
toyota corrolla 1986 shape = rear wheel drive
lexus is200 = rear wheel drive
ask waynne (adm) about a 4 wheel drive audi, he will know which 1 would have a 4 wheel drive and be cheap on insurance

and i just clicked that all i had to do was RWD or 4WD instead of long writing

No I just ment if insurance was an issue then there is nothing worth racing. Unless your gonna race with a standard motor but what is the point in that?
thats true, i was only saying subarus are insurance group 20, you could get something as quick as 1 for group 12 - 15:D

and besides, subarus are not as fast as people make out, STI is a different story, but a normal 2.0 turbo, from a rolling start the prelude keeps up with them ( i do lose but not by much, i expected them to dissapear of the plant before my eyes but they dont, wait til i have the prelude up to 270 bhp, by by scuby doo, where are you)

what insurance group are mr2??

BMW 318 is chronically underpowered
they are arent they, just looking out for his insurance

RWD cars are RWD for a reason, their powerfull and need to get the power down, bmw refuse to use a FWD system and its the only rear wheel drive car you;ll get thats not powerfull = cheap insurance

happy new year mate to yours and all
prevtec:D

Ello & welcome mate,

My list of cheap-ish & fun to drive cars...
Toyota MRS (MKIII)
Mazda MX5
Rover MGF
Smart roadster,
Rear wheel drive Skyline (but the insewerats could be a problem).
A Porsche Boxster with starship mileage :amuse:
Moggie minor, the first car my Dad said he learned to power slide around islands at 15 mph! :lol::lol::lol:
A real mini (ok not 4WD or RWD but fun!)

It's an odd list I know! :lol: