Group driving

slacky

i dont know how old you lt are or anything but you must have gone through a stage that i am in now, where you just drive round with your mates.

is it just us lot, o and trying to make your cars nicer that your friend??

or am I on my own :(

I used to hang out with some friends who were into cars. We never really modded them though - this is a more modern phenomenon. We did the furry dice and custom steering wheel and pedals though! There is so much more around now! We mainy used to go on long A road drives and enjoy the bends (without being reckless) and we often went carting or to Cinemas that were miles away.

I remember we were in my mates fiesta and a Capri thought he would race us. It was wet and the Capri driver lost it, crossed the central kerb and ended up pointing the wrong way. We stopped to see if they were ok. I think his pride was more hurt than anything else.

Oh those days when you were young and had all that disposable income!

whats disposable income ?

used to do it as well when 1st passed my test but not anymore. still got a few mates that do it. inculding one that goes through around £30 of petrol every NIGHT in his P1

haha yes i know! disposible income! when i get the income recently it has been going on it but it really needs to go on the miss soon i think she is getting left out! lol

its sort of a 3 way relationship at the moment! my love for cars and her! :p

soo yes it needs to change!

On the way back from TRAX last sunday there were hundreds of modified cars all driving down the same roads...all overtaking and having a great time. It was great to be a part of it, until I reached my turn off and realised I was the only one left! :lol:

Shame the police had to get involved though!

P.s. Pictures of the show will follow shortly.

I think they pulled a Golf with it's rear number plate on the back window (only the top half could be seen)...it was clearly a show car and although unlawful, was kind of unessecary to pull him over. To be honest I think they were just looking for an easy pull. They knew if they hung around hundred's of modified cars that one of them would do something.