Why not start your own group on TorqueCars

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Regular members have the ability to setup social groups so feel free to begin a new group.

Its a great way to attract other similar interest groups to the TorqueCars forum and gives us more brains to pick and hopefully more pictures to see.

You can cover anything from Jap Cars to Specific models or even engine types or counties and towns if you want (whatever you like as long as it is car related) and the galleries can be linked to the group.

http://www.torquecars.com/forums/group.php

I've set up a drifters group and an A3 group and all are welcome to join.

The groups are essentially just that. A group of like minded members. We may introduce new forums for each group in the future. It handy arranging meets and nice to see what people are interested in and I can shape the main site accordingly.

Groups have just gone on steroids! There will now be notifications sent of new posts to groups and the whole social media aspect of groups has been upgraded.

I joined the sub group of Ford.
Fiesta, because as members know I have one:lol:
There has been no response other than welcome replies:(
The general chat keeps me quite (too much time) busy with questions or responses to other quotes so I have not revisited very often.
If I do then no-one is talking to me BooHoo:(
Regular members have the ability to setup social groups so feel free to begin a new group.

Its a great way to attract other similar interest groups to the TorqueCars forum and gives us more brains to pick and hopefully more pictures to see.

You can cover anything from Jap Cars to Specific models or even engine types or counties and towns if you want (whatever you like as long as it is car related) and the galleries can be linked to the group.

http://www.torquecars.com/forums/group.php

I've set up a drifters group and an A3 group and all are welcome to join.

We are working on building up the forum. Groups are not a priority at the moment but they will become quite popular in the future as the member count goes up.

It will effectively become a setof forums within a forum.