Where to start with tuning my mazda 6?

rasotamas

Car
2004 Mazda6 diesel
Hello. I have a 100kW 2004 Mazda6 turbodiesel 2.0
I'm planning a remap which hopefully can give about 160-170hp and 360-400Nm.
What else can I do? This Denso fuel system is not a top choice. I thought I could add a propane injection kit. It costs about 1000€ here in Hungary installed with documents. But I don't know if with stock turbo, stock intercooler, stock air inlet and exhaust it would give an additional 10-20% upon the remap. The pro would be not to stress the injectors. The con is the price.
My other idea is a cut-out valve between the turbo and the catalytic converter. This could give some responsiveness, power and torque.
I don't see any method to increase to around 200hp 450Nm which would be very easy with a VAG 1.9 PDTDI with less money.
Any advice?

Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

Not familiar with this model, hopefully you will get an answer soon from one of our members.

Good luck

Thanks

I'm really confused because I expected to comment in an existing topic:
http://www.torquecars.com/forums/threads/where-to-start-with-tuning-my-mazda-6.14382/

Nothing to be confused about! If you took the time to start at the top of that thread you will see it started in May 2010 and received no helpful replies. So I have moved your post (As I am the Super Moderator on TorqueCars) to a much more viewed forum in order to increase your posts chances of receiving a helpful reply. No need to thank me, it's what I do.