Flooded roads and driving idiots

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Recently our town experienced major flooding (3 inches of rain in 2 hours and the drains couldn't cope!)

A lot of residents were angry at motorists who drove at speed through the flooded roads causing a wave which pushed the water into their homes!

Others take delight in driving really fast and splashing everyone and everything in sight! (If one of these idiots had stalled I'm sure he would have been lynched!)

yeah mate i saw it on the telly one of my mates flats (bugsy) his electrics were royally stuffed coz of the rain i hate nobs like that mate they need to learn some respect

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently our town experienced major flooding (3 inches of rain in 2 hours and the drains couldn't cope!)

A lot of residents were angry at motorists who drove at speed through the flooded roads causing a wave which pushed the water into their homes!

Others take delight in driving really fast and splashing everyone and everything in sight! (If one of these idiots had stalled I'm sure he would have been lynched!)

If one of those idiots stalled having soaked me or filled my house with water he'd have been far more than lynched.

Just hope that one day that they are doing it, they take in a little too much water into there air intake and screw there engines up.

What comes around goes around.