ebay has me puzzled...

Ben30190

Wrench Pro
Car
mg zr 105 (pants)
want a new pipercross panel filter for my car but, there seems to be so many shops selling products via ebay and they all look so different. so kinda worried that a could end up buying a fake product... so does anyone know about pipercross filters. and what there panel filters should look like. cheers

want a new pipercross panel filter for my car but, there seems to be so many shops selling products via ebay and they all look so different. so kinda worried that a could end up buying a fake product... so does anyone know about pipercross filters. and what there panel filters should look like. cheers
9 times out of 10 mate the pics on ebay are for illustration purposes. if you message the seller asking if the filter is definitely for your car and they confirm it should be ok;)

9 times out of 10 mate the pics on ebay are for illustration purposes. if you message the seller asking if the filter is definitely for your car and they confirm it should be ok;)

Indeed, sound advice! If you stick to this and there is a problem later it will go in your favour with the ebay admin team and save on silly arguments and paperwork.